Sklabinksky Podzamok is a small village in Kantorska dell, eastward from Martin close to ruins of a Gothic „Sklabinsky castle“. The village have been burnt out during the Second World War by nacists, but after the war immediately reconstructed. Sklabinsky podzamok is a good starting point for trips to Jarabina, Lucenec, Klak and more. The Gothic castle have been built in 13rd century and in 1328 become the residence of district, later on in 1436 the castle was burnt out. The familly of Revay made the wide reconstruction in 16th and 17th century, which changed the appearance according Renaissance style.